Iowa v ISU Game Thread

We are officially irrelevant as a major sports team in either basketball (for decades to come) or football...I cannot believe I would see the day when we are the laughingstock and after thought of the entire state....way to go Barta....this will take YEARS to DECADES to repair....we are not even competitive....dammit....not even football to look forward to! BTW, I am drinking and over reacting but still....
CLOWNIE!! Bye now.

We played much better the second half. Why ISU started milking the clock I will never know.
TV announcers just said ISU can play with anybody. Buwahahahahaha!!!!

Do we beat Drake in our next game? The magic 8 ball says "not likely"

I think our best shot for a win is Central Arkansas and if we don't win that I don't think it's completely unlikely to say that Brown was our last win of the the season.

We are officially irrelevant as a major sports team in either basketball (for decades to come) or football...I cannot believe I would see the day when we are the laughingstock and after thought of the entire state....way to go Barta....this will take YEARS to DECADES to repair....we are not even competitive....dammit....not even football to look forward to! BTW, I am drinking and over reacting but still....

Take a deep breath brother........it will get better. :D

I am 100% a Cyclone hater but jesus this basketball team (and the football team) has been an embarassment.....we are the 3rd or 4th best program in the tiny little state of Iowa now and we got beat by a greenhorn idiot coach....Woodbury and Gesell may rethink their commitments after watching another pathetic display....Alford, Lick, now Fran....all EPIC FAILS!!! Wish we had a football team to fall back on but they are in decline too....

I am 100% a Cyclone hater but jesus this basketball team (and the football team) has been an embarassment.....we are the 3rd or 4th best program in the tiny little state of Iowa now and we got beat by a greenhorn idiot coach....Woodbury and Gesell may rethink their commitments after watching another pathetic display....Alford, Lick, now Fran....all EPIC FAILS!!! Wish we had a football team to fall back on but they are in decline too....
troll....you've made it official

When do we get better? There is no guarantee that Woodbury and Gesell will deliver....heck, they will probably get tired of another failed coach.....didn't expect an awesome team but there is LITTLE improvement in this years team....coaching staff fail in my opinion.....if I am Woodbury I reconsider my commitment....Iowa is a graveyard for BB.....and I hate saying that because I loved watching Hawkeye BB in the past....

When do we get better? There is no guarantee that Woodbury and Gesell will deliver....heck, they will probably get tired of another failed coach.....didn't expect an awesome team but there is LITTLE improvement in this years team....coaching staff fail in my opinion.....if I am Woodbury I reconsider my commitment....Iowa is a graveyard for BB.....and I hate saying that because I loved watching Hawkeye BB in the past....
Have you not heard. You've been identified. Bye!

Well you're not Woodbury, so don't worry about it.

I think our best shot for a win is Central Arkansas and if we don't win that I don't think it's completely unlikely to say that Brown was our last win of the the season.

What do you want to wager that Central Arkansas isn't the last win of the year? But then again most of you morons didn't think Iowa would win another football game after the Minnesota loss either so I guess stupidity like this is to be expected.

Latest posts