Iowa v Iowa State Game Thread

I cant wait for people to come here and make excuses if they lose. Quit runnin Coker outside he needs to run between the tackles.

Can you say pee poor offensive play calling? They stack the box and we run it right at them? Pass the GD ball and make them pay dangit!

Can you say pee poor offensive play calling? They stack the box and we run it right at them? Pass the GD ball and make them pay dangit!

You must be watching a different game. There is nothing we could call. We cant run it nor can we throw it.

I cant wait for people to come here and make excuses if they lose. Quit runnin Coker outside he needs to run between the tackles.

They need to pass the dang ball and try some boot leg passes because what they are using is playing right into I-state's game plan.

Ok, I am going to be positive. Norm will make the right call and we will hold then get the ball and score. Tonight this will be a too close game but a Win all the same.

We are definitely on life-support now. Pretty much been there since the 1st quarter, but if ISU scores again, it's over.

Remember that saying "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard". Well, this is a perfect example. Sickening. ISU isn't even playing that well and they are dominating us in every aspect of the game.

It looks like we are in a very long season... :(

Ok, I am going to be positive. Norm will make the right call and we will hold then get the ball and score. Tonight this will be a too close game but a Win all the same.

beverage-Kool-Aid.jpg

Has anyone seen KOK on the sideline? Maybe I am just seizing at those moments but I haven't seen him. This gameplan/calling is obviously his though. They keep showing the ISU defensive coordinator.

If they told me before the game ISU would have 3 turnovers and we would have 1, I would have said we win by 20. Not capitalizing on their mistakes is costing us. We also need that 2nd running back to spell Coker.

Latest posts