Iowa v Iowa State Game Thread

Game is not over for sure but we can't go 3 and out to start the 2nd half. Need to shut up the crowd.

Tobin is getting killed. Same problem with last year. We didn't have a guy ready to come in once Gettis and Mac went down. Why did we think there would be one now?

Just saw this tweet:
hawkeyegamefilm Hawkeye Gamefilm
McNutt,CJF and Davis: 3 Targets, 3 completions, 68 yards, Everyone else: 7 targets, 3 completions, 10 yards. Who would you throw to?

I am going to get killed for saying this but, I am ready for a new coach. I want Bielema at the helm. At least he knows how to finish teams off and is not afraid to hang 90 on teams. I am so sick and tired of getting a lead and then playing ultra vanilla to the point of risking/losing games that should be a blowout or at least very much in hand for the Hawks. It's never gonna change either as long as KF is there. Love the guy, but we need a change.

I hope that I eat my words but, I doubt it.

Just saw this tweet:
hawkeyegamefilm Hawkeye Gamefilm
McNutt,CJF and Davis: 3 Targets, 3 completions, 68 yards, Everyone else: 7 targets, 3 completions, 10 yards. Who would you throw to?

The D is playing loose on WRs....when they go press, thats when iowa passes deep

It is a free message board and I am not here to be an a-hole. Now that we are in the B1G with you guys, thought it would be nice to get some perspective from your end of things.

ISU treats this game like a bowl game. I dont even know if they have one player that has ever beat Iowa.

I am going to get killed for saying this but, I am ready for a new coach. I want Bielema at the helm. At least he knows how to finish teams off and is not afraid to hang 90 on teams. I am so sick and tired of getting a lead and then playing ultra vanilla to the point of risking/losing games that should be a blowout or at least very much in hand for the Hawks. It's never gonna change either as long as KF is there. Love the guy, but we need a change.

This isnt a coaching problem and we will never get anyone better than Kirk. This would be Mr. Davis x1000 in how bad it would be for us.

not one carry for another back? Not one? Please

Predictable offense, slow running back = keeping the other team in the game.

JVB playing very poor, he is the reason they can load up on the run because JVB can't make an accurate throw to make them pay.

Latest posts