Iowa v Indiana Game Thread

How about giving Coker credit for softening up IU's defense for Canzeri and Johnson? I don't know if IU had their backups in, but if not their starters had gotten pounded by Coker all day. The running got easier and easier as the second half wore on.

Thank you

Not sure if he's saying we get 52 points.. Don't see us getting the ball back with enough time left. Unless our defense takes this possession off and allows a quick score, that is.. Huge gain.

Roberson is Robinson lite. We're going to have our hands full in two weeks.

Thank you

In the defense of Indiana's defense they were already soft. This game was tailor made for coker. A horrendous, undersized, slow, inexperienced defense.

They are like the fattest, ugliest girl at the bar at closing time when you havent gotten laid in a month. They make a good slumpbuster. Good for self confidence i guess

Last edited:
You just never know when you'll have to drive on an airport runway to help land a plane with a broken nose gear.

What you don't know is that I do it often, but they won't let me because I have an SUV. Not a good landing spot at all. With that truck, I could do it all I want!

yea and that has nothing to do with the match up on the line. always give the guy with the ball credit. not saying he didnt do well, just think were more fit for a quick back.

Ya... and Mcnutt should be replaced by KMM

We needed a game like this following the intense NW victory. Good to see the reserves get playing time. Very good game overall. Defense is frustrating but just effective enough. I really like to see Canzeri in there. He is fun to watch.

What you don't know is that I do it often, but they won't let me because I have an SUV. Not a good landing spot at all. With that truck, I could do it all I want!

I think I could do it in my '92 Miata, but only with the top down. The mileage likely is a little better.

Hope we don't play Indiana in 3 years because they will absolutely carve this defense up. They beat up our first team defense. Indiana freshmen > Iowa freshmen.

In the defense of Indiana's defense they were already soft. This game was tailor made for coker. A horrendous, undersized, slow, inexperienced defense.

They are like the fattest, ugliest girl at the bar at closing time when you havent gotten laid in a month. They make a good slumpbuster. Good for self confidence i guess

And they may better than the team we play next week.

Latest posts