Iowa v Indiana Game Thread

LOL

IND averages 12 pts a GAME in the BIG, they have 14 in 2 drives...hell we are going to lose to a CHUMP team on homecoming because our defense coach is to senile to do anything to stop a chump QB!

LOL

IND averages 12 pts a GAME in the BIG, they have 14 in 2 drives...hell we are going to lose to a CHUMP team on homecoming because our defense coach is to senile to do anything to stop a chump QB!

Yep, we lost all right. Same as last week too.

My gawd this is pathetic. I knew we'd make the Hoosiers look good, though. That's Kirkball. Play to your opponent and make every game a heart-strainer.

For a team that "doesn't have any weapons", Indiana's offense sure does look potent. Guess our defense tends to have that effect.

We have already lost TChawk? Hmm interesting. Cuz they haven't stopped us either. Don't go play in traffic just yet.

how did we get sooo thin on defense?

But that's not the only problem. It's the scheme. Consider all the talent we had last year, and 7-5 was the best we could do. (if not for a drop by the IU receiver, 6-6)

cibula11
HN Legend

Re: Iowa v Indiana Game Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by cibula11
Iowa will be pretty conservative on defense. With a young QB they'll wait for mistakes.[/QUOTE

Well I don't like it.
I'm sure KF cares.

Cibula, I bet he cares now... It's also nice to see that you can come around a bit..

cibula11
HN Legend

Re: Iowa v Indiana Game Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by cibula11
Iowa will be pretty conservative on defense. With a young QB they'll wait for mistakes.[/QUOTE

Well I don't like it.
I'm sure KF cares.

I bet he cares now...
not sure what you were trying to say? It's the same defense we see all the time.

Latest posts