Iowa v EIU Game Thread

I wouldn't be too against Stanzi sitting out the second half. I have my issues with him but we are going to need him and I would hate to see him hurt against a team that can't really compete against us.

The EIU head coach is named Bob SPOO?!? :eek:
C'mon, really? Spoo?? Hahahahaha!! :D

After watching other teams try to tackle and struggle with it in their first games I'm pretty happy with what we've done so far. I can't remember a one on on moment when we've missed a tackle.

Sloppy play by the O this game. Stanzi is not right, throwing high.

I think the O has been ok. We don't need it to be amazing. We just need it to be tolerable. Outside of last drive when we had lots of dropped passes and overthrows we've done ok. It looks better then last year so far.

Wow, just blew the throw. Don't flame but Stanzi is not looking great.

Meh, he hasn't been amazing but he never has been. That throw looked like a first game of the season throw and his strength has been the deep ball. As long as he doesn't throw bad picks I'm fine with him. Like I said before our D is the strength of this team (obviously) as long as Stanzi let's the D do it's thing by not throwing bad interceptions I'm fine with his performance. Than again I'm just not expecting much from him.

Not to try and start anything here. But the radio announcers are kinda dicks. Seem to be crackin on the other team quite a bit.

Would like one more big offensive showing so I don't have to listen to all the Cy-clown fans get all ginned up thinking they will beat us next weekend!

Latest posts