Iowa v Bye-Week Game Day Thread

MeatMan

Iowa with the easy win, don't even have to show up for this one!

Also, what game/games will you be watching today? What's on the menu?

The games I'll be watching are ISU at OU and MSU at Nebby. Really hoping MSU beats the **** out of Nebby.

not sure what i should do for meals today. maybe make some chili, it's definitely chili weather.

Normally I agree but as long as there is a chance for Iowa to go to the rose bowl I won't root against it.

yeah, even if my Hawks somehow lucked into the Rose Bowl, that would be a giant beatdown if they played Oregon or Stanford. would be kind of cool to make it, but i don't think it would actually help the program. just like i hope Iowa gets a good bowl matchup more than they get a more prestigious bowl game. i'd much rather any bowl win over a bowl loss at this point.

Iowa with the easy win, don't even have to show up for this one!

Also, what game/games will you be watching today? What's on the menu?

The games I'll be watching are ISU at OU and MSU at Nebby. Really hoping MSU beats the **** out of Nebby.

Ditto. You should hear the local bs all week in Omaha, squeaked out to wins and now they're talking upset and B1G champ game. I don't care for msu but I hope they hammer nebby (which will bring a the "we should be playing for championships, not 9 win seasons" crap).

All I want for Christmas is the Hawks to win on black Friday.

For all those troll Clone fans who say that Hawk fans are the worst, I say that they apparently haven't met too many Nebby fans. Boy are they annoying!

Love, love, love to see Nebby lose. And I think that the MSU D will have their way today. Let's just hope the MSU O shows up.

The only 2 big 10 games worth watching are both 230 starts.

Mich st @ neb
Mich@ nw

I wish one would have been an 11 start so I could have watched both cuz the games on now are duds.

A couple incredible stats from the OSU game...

Their punter has had 2 punts returned for 3 yards

Hyde their starting RB has yet to have a rush go for negative yards