IOWA -UNI game thread

Whitey already checking out ... he's frustrated now and it's only gonna get worse as his senior year is completely wasted on a sh!!tty team. This team is gonna fall apart, quickly, because they're already losing composure and confidence.

I think Fran has taken us as far as we can go. I appreciate what he's done. He turned our program around but his in game coaching and continued use of Gesell and Ogelsby. Can't recruit. I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt like the mistake I made with KF. There's no desire to improve.

Iowa's half-court offense is physically painful to watch.
People just half-heartedly running in circles (when they're not running into each other). No one cuts to the lane. The bigs don't post up for sh*t, and when they do, we can't pass it in there to save our lives. Real JV stuff.

fjxng.jpg

I think Fran has taken us as far as we can go. I appreciate what he's done. He turned our program around but his in game coaching and continued use of Gesell and Ogelsby. Can't recruit. I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt like the mistake I made with KF. There's no desire to improve.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. :-(

Whitey already checking out ... he's frustrated now and it's only gonna get worse as his senior year is completely wasted on a sh!!tty team. This team is gonna fall apart, quickly, because they're already losing composure and confidence.

I am getting that feeling as well.

Remember just a year ago we were dark horses for the Final Four! At least that fell apart like always!

Woody and Mike did not make a FG in the second half and they took at least 10 shots

3-24 from the field and 0-7 from 3 the second half

10 TO's also

Last edited:
Listening to the postgame show is hilarious. "UNI defense" this and "pace of the game" that.

Face it: this team has bad players and bad coaching. Until you say that, you're just fooling yourself.

Agreed.

Jess Settles was a great hawk and a good dude, but right now I am about ready to pound my head into the wall listening to him.

Give Jess a break. It took him 9 years to get that degree at Iowa. He was eligible 8 of those years!

Latest posts