IOWA -UNI game thread

Jok needs to start. He's the only one with the balls to make something happen. I don't care if he can't play defense. This team needs a shakeup.

Wow. So poorly coached. Add that to below average recruiting and you're down 7 to phuking Wyatt Lohaus and linking UNI.

Kinda figured Iowa was gonna get rolled. Still called a 15 point loss even when Hawks up 6 at half. Wife thot I was crazy. Knew they'd lose tonight. Will struggle to beat N. Fla (less than 7). And are facing somewhere between 0-9 and 3-6 to start B14.

Ink it!

Maybe it is doom and gloom. Hard to get anything offensively. What I get tired of is the in-state schools just wanting it more in every sport! You can see it!

It's 100% Fran. We have far better players than UNI. No way around it. Iowa has superior basketball players in every way than they do. Thr half court sets are embarrassing from a strategy stand point. Players look lost cuz there's no where to go with it cuz our half court sets are terrible. Not the players, its the coach. Sure there are some execution problems sometimes when a play actually works but that's normal.

Knew Iowa was gonna get rolled. Still called a 15 point loss even when up 6 at half. Wife thot I was crazy. Gonna struggle to beat N. Fl (less than 7) and will start B14 somewhere between 0-9 to 3-6.

Woody is simply done. He's not a D-1 player. He's getting blocked on demand by guys that are 6-7. He's soft.

Iowa offense has 3 points in 8 1/2 minutes in the 2nd half. And now Fran puts JO back in. Sorry guys, I'm out.

Latest posts