Iowa underdog against Northern Illinois?

Wager? 7 wins is my low for this team. Anything worse would be a major disappointment and 7 would be relatively disappointing. Have you seen the schedule? We should be favored in every game except MSU, MICH, and NEB.

Yes the schedule is easy but that is offset by the lack of talent and lack of experience.

Yes the schedule is easy but that is offset by the lack of talent and lack of experience.

yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-trolling-so-i-put-trolling-in-your-trolling-so-you-can-troll-while-you-troll.jpg

Voters are basing this on last year's NIU team. They almost finished in the T25, but as has been said, lost almost 100% of their offense. Last year's NIU could have beaten last year's Iowa team. This year? Not so much.

You have the over? You are in solid shape. No gimme, but winning 6 or less is unlikely, IMO.
yeah, i'll feel a lot better if we start 5-0
We'll start 5-0. We'll be super motivated against Minnesota and ISU. We're more talented than them and play them at home.

We'll slip up at least once in those first 5 games. I see 7 wins, maybe 8 at the most when I look at the schedule. A lot of it will depend on whether or not Vandenberg can learn to play in a game that's not in Kinnick.

Latest posts