Iowa to win national title

According to Skip Bayless on First Take. He has them beating Boise St. He's loves Stanzi and thinks Iowa's schedule gives them the inside track to the title game. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of his, but it's nice to see Iowa getting the national publicity.

Last edited:
I like skip bayless because he plays the advocate and talks out his butt half the time. This is the smartest thing ive heard him say. Except the Boise St. part, there hopes will be dashed monday night.

According to Skip Bayless on First Take. He has them beating Boise St. He's loves Stanzi and thinks Iowa's schedule gives them the inside track to the title game. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of his, but it's nice to see Iowa getting the national pubicity.

A) Skip Bayless is an annoying idiot (much like Cowherd)
B) Iowa's schedule is "easy" cause they have their tough games at home. HELLO we played better on the road last year, and I don't care who you are games against Wisky and OSU and PSU are TOUGH.

Enough with this easy schedule crap. Now Nebby's 2011 schedule. haha yeah that's tough.

Is there any video of this. Not that I don't believe you, but I would like to see it for myself.

A) Skip Bayless is an annoying idiot (much like Cowherd)
B) Iowa's schedule is "easy" cause they have their tough games at home. HELLO we played better on the road last year, and I don't care who you are games against Wisky and OSU and PSU are TOUGH.

Enough with this easy schedule crap. Now Nebby's 2011 schedule. haha yeah that's tough.

I don't think it's that we play better on the road, I think we just tend to play to the level of our opponents and last season we played most of our better opponenets on the road.

I don't think it's that we play better on the road, I think we just tend to play to the level of our opponents and last season we played most of our better opponenets on the road.

hence last season we played better on the road. I'm just saying it's not an easier schedule becasue those games are at home.

-Jedi

I can't find any video on it on the ESPN site or on youtube but I just noticed that the rivals site has a thread on it as well

Just because we played better on the road last year doesn't mean we will again this year. Also the games at home last year were mostly against the basement teams of the BIG 10 so it was probably harder for the players to get amped up. In addition, hopefully the crowd can be pretty loud this year or at least much louder than last year.

Playing in the Big 10 is not easy. Iowa's schedule is relatively easier than the other teams in the Big 10. Calling Iowa's schedule easy is relative-doofism. ergo the guy is a doof

Latest posts