Iowa to play Kentucky in Vrbo Citrus Bowl

There’s better shit drop two or three grand on than a trip for two people to see that hot mess. Kinnick is one thing, but holy shit the buyer’s remorse for that and last night would be off the charts.
I have a buddy (who I went with to Iowa's 2015 Indy game)....who went to Indy on Sat.
He's an OSU backer, and decided to go and root for Iowa rather than sell his ticket.
He said a few people around him on the 50 paid $1300 EACH per ticket.

I have a buddy (who I went with to Iowa's 2015 Indy game)....who went to Indy on Sat.
He's an OSU backer, and decided to go and root for Iowa rather than sell his ticket.
He said a few people around him on the 50 paid $1300 EACH per ticket.
Idiots

I thought I wouldn’t watch any more Hawk football this year but after a few days to mourn i‘ll probable be ready by NY day. We play a team we haven’t played before and a team we can compete with. I still love watching the defense and need one more fix of Charlie and Tory.

But you do know that there are a whole hell of a lot of people who spending $1300 on a game ticket is nothing, I mean nothing. While many people dont make $1300 a month. And that could bring up what is idiotic about things now.

"I’m not traveling 1,500 miles to watch us kick a field goal."

From the HR....lol.
Yup, and if the only chance for that is a 33-yard attempt from the right hash, fans might not even see one. Still though, never-ending reverence for one mr. caleb shudak, a man among lesser men. For KF to keep up his exquisite talent for producing inexplicable gut-clenching close games with lesser teams, he needs a shudak on the roster.