Gonna go?

• Yes

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Would go, but can't.

Votes: 36 37.5%

• Total voters
I never have been to a bowl game. Would love to go. Small kids kinda put a damper on those kind of things I guess.

Hell no, I can't stand the OU band on TV ... If I had to listen to that crap in person I'd probably go postal

Never been to a bowl game. Would love to go every year but until the kids grow up I don't see that happening.

I went to the Capital One Bowl against LSU and the Alamo Bowl vs. Texas. Have not been able to make one since. Won't be able to go again. Can't wait until I am able to go to a Hawkeye bowl game again. What's better than soaking up some sun for a few days and watching the Hawks play?

Damn skippy. Will be visiting family in Tucson that week; the game just happens to fall the night before we return home flying out of Phoenix. A Hawk victory will be a great way to conclude the trip! Will be ordering tix asap.

Time off, check;
plane ticket, check;
motel, check;
game ticket, check.

Excited about seeing Hawks in a bowl game (my first since the 09 Outback)....double check.

Will have traveled from Pennsylvania to AZ to see my boyz play this year.

Guess I'm a fan? Triple check!

I Am here already! Hope the weather is a little warmer by the end of December. Its going to be 34 tonight with a chance of snow. I will be at the game early, and at after the game its Old Towne for the victory celebration.

Got tickets and hotel today. Gonna drive down. Spend about 4 days soaking up the sun and might even get a round or 2 of golf in.

For those that went last year, did Iowa fans take over a particular bar or did we have good tailgating? We are leaving Friday morning and hope to get there by 3pm, where should we go to start drinking?

Thanks, Chad

For those that went last year, did Iowa fans take over a particular bar or did we have good tailgating? We are leaving Friday morning and hope to get there by 3pm, where should we go to start drinking?Thanks, Chad

Are you knew here??? You can't have Chad on the same line as the rest of you're post. Fail!

Chad

bought tickets for my in laws who live there! flights outrageous for us, plus have to work anyway.
last time i saw OU in person was at Arrowhead vs Missouri for big 12 championship game ( i won tix at work, free food and booze so we went)....and OUs damn chuckwagon they run around the field after a score wheels fell off....fricken hilarious.
hope the Hawks dismantle the freakin show down there! Go Hawks!

Latest posts