Gonna go?

• Yes

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Would go, but can't.

Votes: 36 37.5%

• Total voters
my brother had a huge hemroid a couple months back...just one, but he said it was quite large, my uncle has them too

Me?? Ok, whatever you say.

look skipper, don't blame me 'cause you're in over your head with the stupid sports bar
I didn't tell you to buy that sh!thole, and particularly not at your age and with your glaring inexperience
keep your failure to yourself

look skipper, don't blame me 'cause you're in over your head with the stupid sports bar
I didn't tell you to buy that sh!thole, and particularly not at your age and with your glaring inexperience
keep your failure to yourself

Haha. This is why you are a doosh.

Just booked my hotel room. Can't wait to come back with a tan after a 3 day drunkfest and an amazing hawk win. You should go Vin!

Flight prices are outrageous. Looked into Vegas, Phoenix and Los Angeles. Can't find anything for less than 450 or so.

We are going. we have been to the last three. this is the first year we are not staying in the team hotel.

Last week I said something about going to the Hawks bowl game. Mr Freak just gave me the look. Then tonight he's looking up bowl info and asking me about it. Men.:rolleyes:

Latest posts