Iowa to change practice times to 6am

Maybe the coaches and players will be even more ready for those 11 AM kickoffs. Not that it is a consistent thing but sometimes the last 5-6 years the hawks started slow in games.

This should help Iowa to be the better prepared team on the field, lead to faster starts, and more wins. I like it.

This should help Iowa to be the better prepared team on the field, lead to faster starts, and more wins. I like it.

Give it up man. Shiat is tired, and no one is buying it. Go back to clownfanatic and tug on yourself to the possibility of Paw eclipsing the 2 win mark this year.

Personally, I feel like I retain what I do/learn in the morning, moreso, that what I do in the late afternoon. And physical activity early in the morning does make you more alert.

I like this idea. Will it translate this season? Let's hope so. I think this could translate to better performance on the field, but talent has a ceiling.

Nope, I would not even want to open the ISU clown forums. Afterwards I would have to run every antivirus program known to man to decontaminate my system.

It sounds as this may be a trend just starting across the country. Not very many teams currently doing it. What, the Iowa football program starting a trend & leading the way!!? Hell has frozen over. Makes sense though as mornings are often times the most productive in a day. I think it will set good structure.

Will someone explain to me, why even in a slow news cycle, this made the news. On a scale of 1-10 this is a 1, BFD practice times are earlier. Now publish survey #2 so we can continue to point out how f***ed up Barta is and we have something to talk about.

I like it. KirFer seems to be switching things up to find something that can lead to success.

Go Hawks!

I like it. KirFer seems to be switching things up to find something that can lead to success.

Go Hawks!
Yes and I hear they are changing from Gatorade to Powerade, that KerFer, he is a radical, an innovator. Give me a break, you koolaid drinkers are looking for anything that would justify your blind faith in this has-been.

Well now, I wouldn't say that. There is no need to make false accusations about fellow Hawkeye fans. For each game I have my reasons why Iowa can win. Some people think that Iowa can't win it's 2 most difficult road games. However they both happen to be st places where Iowa plays well. They have won each of the last games they played at those locations. Now that the Iowa program is making changes like these the chances of winning are even higher!

Lots of programs and sports do this. They do it to make sure that players aren't out enjoying their social life all night, and it works very well.

Well now, I wouldn't say that. There is no need to make false accusations about fellow Hawkeye fans. For each game I have my reasons why Iowa can win. Some people think that Iowa can't win it's 2 most difficult road games. However they both happen to be st places where Iowa plays well. They have won each of the last games they played at those locations. Now that the Iowa program is making changes like these the chances of winning are even higher!
Wow, that's a really strong trend and seems like rock-solid reasoning. Oh, wait...I forgot; you really should just ignore trolls.

Yes it is, thanks. On top of that Iowa has won 3 of the last 4 at Wisconsin! I do my best to ignore them. They are on here often saying Iowa will lose, but sometimes they get under my skin.