Iowa - Tenn State Live Chat

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
Will try to do one tonight. I will likely put up the $ to watch online again. For those who don't want to watch the BTN feed online, hopefully the chat will help you out.

I must say, you are diehard...PAYING to watch Iowa on the internet against Tenn State! That is about 3 layers of devotion most people are unwilling to commit to when the team is GOOD. First to watch the game (Tenn St?), then to watch it on the internet, and then to PAY for it! God speed.

Go Hawks!

I must say, you are diehard...PAYING to watch Iowa on the internet against Tenn State! That is about 3 layers of devotion most people are unwilling to commit to when the team is GOOD. First to watch the game (Tenn St?), then to watch it on the internet, and then to PAY for it! God speed.

Go Hawks!

I paid for the UNI game but i am drawing the line here. No way anyone should have to pay to watch this game. I guess on the flip side it might be the last chance to see a win by the Hawks this season

Will try to do one tonight. I will likely put up the $ to watch online again. For those who don't want to watch the BTN feed online, hopefully the chat will help you out.

You are hardcore my man!

I figure I have time to get home, do quick work out, and go to the game tonight. One would ask why I skipped the MSU game but choose to attend this one, I have no idea.....

I am torn because UK plays Florida at 8pm on ESPN and I would like to watch as much of John Wall as I possibly can.

Decisions......

If it helps, I'll double my HN subscription payment this month to help you offset your costs. :)

I skipped this game. Just didn't have it in me to deal with parking and everything else to watch Tenn St. during Big Ten season.
Watching PSU/Illinois and listening to Iowa game on the radio. I think I made the right choice.

Spank, what do I have to do to post in the live chat. I was logged in, but was not smart enough to figure it out!

Edit - Nevermind, firewall issue again!!! I forgot!

Last edited:

Latest posts