IOWA STATE TIX!!

1013Hawk

I have two tickets available for the in state brawl on Saturday!! They are pretty sweet tix on the visitor side Section 109 row 30 seat 26 and 27!! The bidding will start at $150 a piece... Also no Iowa State fans qualify for the bidding... ;)

You're going to sell those tickets to your fellow Hawk fans at that much above face value? Jeez, what did you pay for them in the first place?

:eek:

Ah including the donations that are REQUIRED for the purchase of these seats for the season, I'm not actually making that much my fellow fans...

Ah including the donations that are REQUIRED for the purchase of these seats for the season, I'm not actually making that much my fellow fans...

Whatever, the section they are in is the $50 donation. That works out to an extra $7.14 a game. So if they are season tickets that is $360 plus the $50 donation = $410 then divide that by 7 = $58.57 so you are making roughly $200 from both tickets and almost paying for half the cost of 1 season ticket from 1 game.

Thank you for the math lesson. If you want to look over on Stubhub and see what they are going for on their site, I am actually playing pretty fairly by their standards ($150-$200), and that doesn't even include their fees. You should give them a call with your calculator and give them your two bit opinion. I am going for the market value on these. What would be your suggestion that I do with these math wizard?

Thank you for the math lesson. If you want to look over on Stubhub and see what they are going for on their site, I am actually playing pretty fairly by their standards ($150-$200), and that doesn't even include their fees. You should give them a call with your calculator and give them your two bit opinion. I am going for the market value on these. What would be your suggestion that I do with these math wizard?

Hahaha, thats fine you can say that you are asking fair market value but your PREVIOUS statement said that you acually aren't making much money on them considering your AFTER donation price. He wasnt commenting on your asking price just on the fact that you claim you arent making much on them. Lets be honest, you wanna make money on them and thats more than fine. Just dont pretend ur not.

Obviously I made a mistake on my opinions toward this. I am wrong after thinking this over. What should I do on this matter? Would a $100 dollars be fair? I have no experience in selling any tickets just am going by the Stubhub market, and another thread posted with the same price where they were sold. I have clearly stirred up some things and want it to end here. This is my fault..

Season Ticket + $1,000 donation + seat backs + parking pass = $136 per seat, per game. My rule: Never attempt to sell a ticket over face value. &...bring your kid to an early game, i.e., Eastern Illinois, and I will give him/her my extra ticket so you can get your youngster into the stadium for the Kinnick experience. Hey, that's just how I do it.

Season Ticket + $1,000 donation + seat backs + parking pass = $136 per seat, per game. My rule: Never attempt to sell a ticket over face value. &...bring your kid to an early game, i.e., Eastern Illinois, and I will give him/her my extra ticket so you can get your youngster into the stadium for the Kinnick experience. Hey, that's just how I do it.

IowaNYYfan likes this

100$ a piece for tickets to ISU vs Iowa?? Seriously people, wait till game day and pick them up outside the stadium. No matter what there are going to be tons of drunk people who will be passed out and their buddies will be looking to get rid of their passed out friends tickets. It happens every week in Iowa City.

Latest posts