IOWA STATE TIX!!

100$ a piece for tickets to ISU vs Iowa?? Seriously people, wait till game day and pick them up outside the stadium. No matter what there are going to be tons of drunk people who will be passed out and their buddies will be looking to get rid of their passed out friends tickets. It happens every week in Iowa City.

Some people want to have a ticket in hand so they can enjoy the morning and get to the stadium early to watch the Hawks come out of the tunnel. I've gotten cheap tickets just prior to kickoff on dozens of occasions but I always end up missing the pre-game stuff. If someone is willing to pay a premium for the convenience and assurance of having tickets ahead of time, what the heck is it your concern?

Obviously I made a mistake on my opinions toward this. I am wrong after thinking this over. What should I do on this matter? Would a $100 dollars be fair? I have no experience in selling any tickets just am going by the Stubhub market, and another thread posted with the same price where they were sold. I have clearly stirred up some things and want it to end here. This is my fault..

Personally I don't care if you sell them for $300 each and if you can good for you if someone would pay that, just don't try to trick people into thinking you aren't making much off them to unload them faster and make it look like your selling them for what you paid for them. I don't even know why you brought that up in the first place anyway.

Hey I expressed my regret and obviously didn't know what I was talking about. You're a better man than me. I might not go to heaven for this. Enjoy your mistake free life Hawkeyescott.

Hey I expressed my regret and obviously didn't know what I was talking about. You're a better man than me. I might not go to heaven for this. Enjoy your mistake free life Hawkeyescott.

You don't need to feel bad about it at all. If they sell for $150 then good for you and I'm sure some people might be buying tickets for that much. I just thought $150 may be a little on the steep side. $100 is more than reasonable though. I'd buy them, but I'm poor.

I think $150 is more than reasonable. This is the one home game I'm not going to this year, so I put my 2 on craigslist for $150 and 20 minutes later, the phone rang, and they were sold at asking price. I probably could have sold them for more.
People can complaing all they want, but the market demand is driving the prices.

Latest posts