Iowa State fan here-dominating performance

That one sapped my will to live. Everything every Iowa State fan dreaded as a possibility heading into this game came to fruition. Going to be a long season but we know what iowa can do well. Hopefully you guys can ride Weismann this year. Like rudock too the next 2 years he will be extremely solid.

Apparently you stopped watching with @ 7 minutes left and didn't observe the awesomeness that is our pass defense and special teams.

We ******* blow, Iowa just blows slightly less. They are a one trick pony in Weisman (although) a damn good one trick pony. I still say they don't go bowling. I will say ISU will not win a game this year.

If Iowa can't catch passes on third down, I agree. I also think Iowa State may struggle to win one..that was the worst Iowa State team since pre-1998

If Iowa can't catch passes on third down, I agree. I also think Iowa State may struggle to win one..that was the worst Iowa State team since pre-1998

Yeah. And Ferentz was one onesides kick away from blowing a dominating performance through 53 minutes and losing 28-27. It's almost impossible to believe you're watching the same horror show over and over and over. It's like Groundhog Day in hell.

i thought according to Rhoads they are the most athletic team he's had?

When men are in desperate situations, they usually believe their own lies.

I like Rhoads a lot and I totally feel sorry for him. He should have interviewed for every open HC spot the last couple years because no team will want him after this season. And I agree with Jon Miller. I will not be surprised at all if the clones do not win one game this year. They are in the bottom ten of d-1a.

FreedComanche

FreedComanche

1231470_10151818935833847_223603698_n.jpg

Apparently you stopped watching with @ 7 minutes left and didn't observe the awesomeness that is our pass defense and special teams.

I actually left at 7:00 and didn't hear about what happened until now. First game I left early since 2006 kansas. This one seriously broke my spirit.

I actually left at 7:00 and didn't hear about what happened until now. First game I left early since 2006 kansas. This one seriously broke my spirit.

Some friendly advice: If your team is losing to Iowa by less than 4 touchdowns and with more than 5 minutes left in the game, DO NOT LEAVE. You have Kurt Ferrets right where you want him.

Some friendly advice: If your team is losing to Iowa by less than 4 touchdowns and with more than 5 minutes left in the game, DO NOT LEAVE. You have Kurt Ferrets right where you want him.

The only caveat being we have Messingham as our OC. So this negates your theory.

The only caveat being we have Messingham as our OC. So this negates your theory.

You were one SportsCenter top play of the day away from a 28-27 Hawkeye kill shot. Your OC must be a moron though to not realize until the middle of the 4th Q that our defensive backfield consists of one player.

That one sapped my will to live. Everything every Iowa State fan dreaded as a possibility heading into this game came to fruition. Going to be a long season but we know what iowa can do well. Hopefully you guys can ride Weismann this year. Like rudock too the next 2 years he will be extremely solid.
Wow, you stepped up, no excuses. You took a loss like a man, I've got to give you credit for that.

We ******* blow, Iowa just blows slightly less. They are a one trick pony in Weisman (although) a damn good one trick pony. I still say they don't go bowling. I will say ISU will no
t win a game this year.

Yup thanks.and it sometimes feels good to beat up on the clones. This day, while we definitely needed the win here, didn't feel as one of those satisfying "in your face" victories. We still suck in some areas, your team just sucks worse in those areas and more.

Nonetheless, u 2 isu proles (and only a few others), we expect this type of classy response, as we've seen honesty (and of course good snarky insight) come from you both over the years. It's all the other blabbermouth "clown" trolls that linger on an instate rivals website, that can now go suck an egg and take a hike back to their own loser cyfan boards for the year. RoootHawks.