Iowa State fan here-dominating performance

BryceC

That one sapped my will to live. Everything every Iowa State fan dreaded as a possibility heading into this game came to fruition. Going to be a long season but we know what iowa can do well. Hopefully you guys can ride Weismann this year. Like rudock too the next 2 years he will be extremely solid.

That one sapped my will to live. Everything every Iowa State fan dreaded as a possibility heading into this game came to fruition. Going to be a long season but we know what iowa can do well. Hopefully you guys can ride Weismann this year. Like rudock too the next 2 years he will be extremely solid.

good on ya Bryce. i wish you guys well the rest of the year. i have a feeling it will be a long year for both teams.

Stop it! You guys are supposed to be doosh bags so we can make fun of you and rub it in. I don't want to see sportsmanship...

We ******* blow, Iowa just blows slightly less. They are a one trick pony in Weisman (although) a damn good one trick pony. I still say they don't go bowling. I will say ISU will not win a game this year.

We ******* blow, Iowa just blows slightly less. They are a one trick pony in Weisman (although) a damn good one trick pony. I still say they don't go bowling. I will say ISU will not win a game this year.

This is the game I wanted Iowa to be a one trick pony. ISU couldn't stop **** on the ground. Ruddock played an excellent game but Davis actually did what was needed, he saw the opponents weakness and stabbed at it repeatedly.

I hate to admit it but I agree. But I am relieved we got this one, it lessens the bite of the clown trolls.

SCOREBOARD A-HOLE!!!!!!

BURN!!!!!!

Latest posts