iowa state can now see

ISU had the game, bad call on the charge would have been and one.
Craft who can't hit the broad side of a barn splashes a three.
I am by no means an ISU fan, but screw you Suckeyes.
If there is a team that I despise worse than the Goofs, it the Suckeyes.

It was a hell of a game. Sometimes bad luck makes the difference. If they call that an and-1 ISU probably wins. Or if they just control that last rebound.

It was a hell of a game. Sometimes bad luck makes the difference. If they call that an and-1 ISU probably wins. Or if they just control that last rebound.

If OSU doesn't get called for three or four ******** calls on rebounds they probably coast by 10

I always like when Buckeyes lose, but, when it comes to the NCAA/Bowl season, I cheer on every league team.

Sucks to be a cy-clown today, but then again, it sucks to be a cy-clown everyday.

Cya!

Can't blame the refs on this one. Secure the rebound with 29 seconds left and they probably win. No team that gives up 78 points to OSU deserves to win anyway.

It was the right call on the charge. The announcers explained the rule. You sure you're not an ISU fan?

Or if Craft doesn't leave at least 2 points on the rim, he doesn't get a chance to take the kill shot.

sadiowa.gif

Had every chance to win even w/ the call. Get that rebound at the end and Iowa State is taking the last shot.

Latest posts