Iowa sideline reax to Mizzou catch overturned

Nice work Jon. Love seeing footage they don't show on TV. On another note, I hope we don't ever play a team that has the same colors as us in a bowl game again. It was really hard to tell which fans were for Iowa or Mizzou.

there is a coach pacing towards the camera - on the sidelines but in front of the players. he just goes off firing a fist in excitement. wonder who that was?

Wow. Were there that many empty seats? What a shame. Great video though. Loved seeing the fans react too.

Yes, this bowl put that tarp in the upper deck for this bowl game every year. The paid attendance was 53,4xx. That was a record for the bowl. the 'Iowa side' was probably 85% full, and the 'Missouri side' had 30% Hawkeye fans in it. It was a 2 to 1 Iowa to Mizzou crowd

Ferentz reaction to Mizzou 4th and 6 completion overturned . . .

I was watching the DVR reply yesterday and noticed KF reaction to the call . . . . . It is in triple-split screen (KF in lower-right). KF removes headset to hear ruling, then gives a couple claps approval, and then does a sneaky eyebrow raise to the side-judge walking by as if to say, "That was big!"

Watch it 2 or 3 times. It is subtle, but so typical of Coach.

Go Hawks!!

Ferentz reaction to Mizzou 4th and 6 completion overturned . . .

I was watching the DVR reply yesterday and noticed KF reaction to the call . . . . . It is in triple-split screen (KF in lower-right). KF removes headset to hear ruling, then gives a couple claps approval, and then does a sneaky eyebrow raise to the side-judge walking by as if to say, "That was big!"

Watch it 2 or 3 times. It is subtle, but so typical of Coach.

Go Hawks!!

I noticed this as well, kinda comical. Just goes to show how a game can sometimes come down to "subjective" reasoning (video replay).

Latest posts