Iowa should honor Don Nelson, other past Hawkeyes

I would guess Fran will have something to say about this...spread out some love during the season next year to get butts in the seats...and honor the tradition that is Iowa basketball.

I like it. It would go with something I'd bounced around in my mind that I thought about email Barta. An "I am Iowa Basketball" campaign. Were you have former players/coaches in a comercial say something along the lines of "There is no 'I' in team but there is one in Iowa. 'I am Iowa Basketball'."

I like it. It would go with something I'd bounced around in my mind that I thought about email Barta. An "I am Iowa Basketball" campaign. Were you have former players/coaches in a comercial say something along the lines of "There is no 'I' in team but there is one in Iowa. 'I am Iowa Basketball'."
Very nice. I can definitly see the former players being welcomed back and respected with Fran as the coach. It would be cool seeing former players regularly in the seats.

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

Since I posted a thread about this 2 months ago and I hadn't seen a thread or an article about it ever prior to that im going to take credit for starting this movement im also going to stop using punctuation or following rules of grammer ever ohhh and i dont even spell grammer right

Sorry Duffman, I have been pointing out that honoring Nels is way over due for years.

You have only 13 posts, I have like a thousand. Your importance and credibility is directly correlated to the number of posts you have. I'm approximately 100 times more important and credible than you are. If I say I get credit then I do.

FWIW I also invented the "Liar liar pants on fire hanging from a telephone wire", the term "MILF", and the internet. I dare you to challenge any of this... with your 13 posts.

Since I posted a thread about this 2 months ago and I hadn't seen a thread or an article about it ever prior to that im going to take credit for starting this movement im also going to stop using punctuation or following rules of grammer ever ohhh and i dont even spell grammer right

I have to assume you are attacking me, as I did not use any punctuation or follow any rules of grammar in my post.

In my defense, I was positing a mathematical function, not a standard English sentence.

Regardless:
1. If you're really that concerned with spelling and grammar on an internet message board, then you have a very rough road ahead.
2. If you posted about this same topic months ago, can you provide a link?

I have to assume you are attacking me, as I did not use any punctuation or follow any rules of grammar in my post.

In my defense, I was positing a mathematical function, not a standard English sentence.

Regardless:
1. If you're really that concerned with spelling and grammar on an internet message board, then you have a very rough road ahead.
2. If you posted about this same topic months ago, can you provide a link?

i dont know what to say.... im literally speechless.... or typeless anyway

Totally agree on honoring Nellie and I LOVE this campaign. (Much better than let's get Mad again or whatever ...) Do promos during the football season and leading up to the start of hoops, and during, with a montage of solo shots of regular fans looking straight into the camera and saying "I am Iowa Basketball."

I AM TIGER WOODS

jk. I actually do like this idea and it would unite the past players with the current players

Much better than the Let's Be MAD Again campaign.

You have only 13 posts, I have like a thousand. Your importance and credibility is directly correlated to the number of posts you have. I'm approximately 100 times more important and credible than you are. If I say I get credit then I do.

FWIW I also invented the "Liar liar pants on fire hanging from a telephone wire", the term "MILF", and the internet. I dare you to challenge any of this... with your 13 posts.

I am a late adopter of the new forum. If you care to take a look at the forum that spawned this one, you may notice I post there from time to time.;)

I like.

"I am Iowa Basketball" campaign. Were you have former players/coaches in a comercial say something along the lines of "There is no 'I' in team but there is one in Iowa. 'I am Iowa Basketball'."

since so many people liked this I sent it. We'll see if I get a response like I did last time I wrote. *is hopeful*

Latest posts