Iowa Shocks Evanston Prediction Thread

You gave a mathematical computation on what COULD happen under certain circumstances.

This is the prediction thread, MAKE A PREDICTION. Don't make me go "joker" on you.

maxresdefault.jpg

th

YER NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
However, my prognosticating superiority
says aye oh uu eh 26 2 23

13-12 Iowa, not sure why I'm kind of low-balling this, but 2 good defenses will be going at it strong all day...

I have a terrible feeling about this one. Injuries... Road game... NW is itching to get back on the field and put their performance against Mich behind them.

Iowa leads the turnover margin 15-7 over their opponents. To win this one, I think we need a special team or a defensive touchdown and need to continue to win the TO battle.

I'm not buying the jNW hype this season. Sure they surprised Stanford in the opener and won the "Battle of the Brainiac's Cup" by beating Duke and Tulane, but their wins really aren't that impressive. And maybe KF isn't a master motivator, but you know for sure BF will be reminding them how jNW ruined our dream season in 2009. Home field advantage? They'll be plenty of Chicago area Hawks there!

I get that we're "down 5 starters from opening day" but the only one who really was having an impact was Ott. If CJ can get the job done at all, I see the Hawks rolling them 27 - 10. One by ground, one by air and King with a pick-6 or return for the third. 7 - 0 baby!

I'm not buying the jNW hype this season. Sure they surprised Stanford in the opener and won the "Battle of the Brainiac's Cup" by beating Duke and Tulane, but their wins really aren't that impressive. And maybe KF isn't a master motivator, but you know for sure BF will be reminding them how jNW ruined our dream season in 2009. Home field advantage? They'll be plenty of Chicago area Hawks there!

I get that we're "down 5 starters from opening day" but the only one who really was having an impact was Ott. If CJ can get the job done at all, I see the Hawks rolling them 27 - 10. One by ground, one by air and King with a pick-6 or return for the third. 7 - 0 baby!

Honestly, the Ott injury sucks, sure, but how many games did we win without him already? and with him limited? He still wasn't 100% for Wisky or Illinois already. And Hesse did a decent job against Pitt, NT, and Wisconsin. The more disturbing losses for this week are the tackles, just because we knew they were serviceable, and we know very little about how Daniels will fill in on the right side. Croston has looked fine so far, but I expect Daniels' sheer athleticism to make up for having only one week's worth of practice at tackle.

23-20 Iowa. Have got to convert our field goal opportunities. First team to miss two loses for sure.