Iowa Scrimmage tonight against Soutah.

The university's sports teams are known as the Thunderbirds. The colors are red, white and black. Teams compete in The NCAA Football Championship Subdivision (FCS, formerly known as division I-AA) in the Big Sky Conference SUU also competes in The National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association, in the Rocky Mountain Region. The school became a full member of the Big Sky Conference in 2012.[26] With the move, SUU discontinued its baseball program and established a men's tennis team in its place. The most decorated program both athletically and academically is the prestigious "Bowerman Award" winning Cross Country and Track & Field programs at SUU. The SUU Gymnastic team competes within the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) and in 2013 received a total of six academic all-WAC citations in 2013 with the list including two seniors and four sophomores. The group was made up of seniors Caitlin Kennedy and Michaela Chernoch and the four sophomores included Jamie Armijo, Rochelle Bernier, Ana Jaworski and Brittney Jensen. All six had GPA's higher than a 3.3 with three above a 3.8 cumulative grade point average.[27] The team placed fifth at the 2013 NCAA regional competition[28]

The university's sports teams are known as the Thunderbirds. The colors are red, white and black. Teams compete in The NCAA Football Championship Subdivision (FCS, formerly known as division I-AA) in the Big Sky Conference SUU also competes in The National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association, in the Rocky Mountain Region. The school became a full member of the Big Sky Conference in 2012.[26] With the move, SUU discontinued its baseball program and established a men's tennis team in its place. The most decorated program both athletically and academically is the prestigious "Bowerman Award" winning Cross Country and Track & Field programs at SUU. The SUU Gymnastic team competes within the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) and in 2013 received a total of six academic all-WAC citations in 2013 with the list including two seniors and four sophomores. The group was made up of seniors Caitlin Kennedy and Michaela Chernoch and the four sophomores included Jamie Armijo, Rochelle Bernier, Ana Jaworski and Brittney Jensen. All six had GPA's higher than a 3.3 with three above a 3.8 cumulative grade point average.[27] The team placed fifth at the 2013 NCAA regional competition[28]
Not trying to be a smarta$$ but you must have a lot of free time...

Not trying to be a smarta$$ but you must have a lot of free time...

Lol, it was a dead thread so I thought I would just throw that in there. Both games threads started at the same time so I just vacated my thread and later added that information. They have a marvelous sports program don’t you think. Be a good place for Barta to make his next stop. He could get the boosters there to make some new tennis courts or something and sign a new tennis coach to a multi-million dollar twenty year contract.

I have a question for anyone who knows. Is there a way to delete a thread once you start it? Step by step answers PLEASE?

I have a question for anyone who knows. Is there a way to delete a thread once you start it? Step by step answers PLEASE?

I don't know. Perhaps claim to be a member of a new Dirty Thirty and have started a secret, invitation-only group on HN? Likely get you banned ... perhaps old posts erased as well.

Lol, I was thinking about also starting a “talk politics here” tread. I figured that would go over real well right now with Rob. :eek:

Lol, it was a dead thread so I thought I would just throw that in there. Both games threads started at the same time so I just vacated my thread and later added that information. They have a marvelous sports program don’t you think. Be a good place for Barta to make his next stop. He could get the boosters there to make some new tennis courts or something and sign a new tennis coach to a multi-million dollar twenty year contract.

BigD, did you move from the Atlanta area to Utah.....

That is a Drastic change of scene.....

:cool:

Yes, about nine months ago. My wife and I were joking around how it hasn’t snowed in Utah yet and the Atlanta area got 8” to 12” of snow. The most we have ever seen in the Atlanta area in the 15 years we were there was three inches.

Less crime here in Utah. People actually leave cars and homes unlocked. Most homes in Utah don’t even have alarm systems in them. When we asked our builder in Utah if the home would come with built in wiring for an alarm system he just looked at us like we were aliens from another world and stated we don’t put that in any of the homes that we build. We were like REALLY??? The average home price in our subdivision is $400,000. In Georgia most of the homes are built with pre-wiring for home security. Doesn’t mater if your talking a $100,000 neighborhood or $500,000 neighborhood.

Hard to find SEC fans here............. thank you JESUS!!!

Latest posts