Iowa Rushes for ___ yards against Wyoming

312 yards. Butler gets about 150....Wadley gets a little less than 150...the remainder is picked up by the younger guys.

I may crazy, but I'd be happy with 150 with both backs looking solid, then focusing on the passing game. I think we know what our ground game will be like this year and think based on our schedule our passing game could need all the in game experience they can get.

I honestly think they are going to have huge holes to run thru on Saturday. 5-8 yrds gains common, IMO.
That's what I'm thinking also. I guess their safety is very good and helps out a lot with the run. Might be cool to see Stanley complete a long one over the top if he is too aggressive.

That's what I'm thinking also. I guess their safety is very good and helps out a lot with the run. Might be cool to see Stanley complete a long one over the top if he is too aggressive.

Yep. When I heard that I was thinking the same thing. If he's up in run help, over the top should be there or TE down the middle behind him. Bodes well.

I may crazy, but I'd be happy with 150 with both backs looking solid, then focusing on the passing game. I think we know what our ground game will be like this year and think based on our schedule our passing game could need all the in game experience they can get.
... and the winner is kicker with 150 yards vs. the actual 138.