Iowa Running Backs...looking to the Future (dangerous)

Jon, may I take it that Andre Dawson is completely out of the mix, off the radar, or what/wherever?

I wondered about Dawson also. I thought he had some talent, but was taking a RS year. However, I haven't heard one word about him lately. All I can think of is that he's not very good?

Sorry if somebody has already posted this (didn't have time to read through the entire thread), but Weisman reminds me a lot of Peyton Hillis (not last year's Peyton Hillis). He really impressed me on Saturday. It's nice to finally have a back that can get those tough short yards. (And no, I'm not forgetting about Shonn Greene, he's definitely an exception to that).

People do this because of our vicarious attachment to our favorate team. This team provides entertainment and joy. To some it even provides Identity and validation. When those kinds of things are on the line you get a lot of what we see online. And since it is annonomous it makes it that much easier. And sometimes people just post fleeting thoughts - a luxury that you don't have in your role. So the standards are pretty low out here on the interweb.

For those for whom it provides identity and validation; time to do a self inventory ;)

Latest posts