Iowa Rescues Floyd From Evil Gopher Kidnappers Prediction Thread

Kinnick Stadium will be electric that's for damn sure. As for the game IMO it will be much tighter than everyone is predicting. Leidner has looked much better these last couple games especially, but I don't see that being enough. Iowa wins a close game with a late crowd erupting KING pick 6 to seal the deal.. I think close only because everyone and their mothers are picking a blowout.

Go Hawks!

Iowa 37
Minn 23

Last edited:
I know I am guilty of predicting Iowa would lose @NW and lose @Indy but even I have a hard time seeing Iowa losing this game. How can Iowa not get up for a night game against a big rival that had beat Iowa the previous year?

Iowa 24 Minn 14

I have been worried about every big ten match up this year... but not this one. Hawks do not forget about last year's melt down. Expect to see 3rd string in come 4th quarter. Hawks 51 Goofers 14

Minny can't run it so they have to pass it. Iowa makes you execute again and again, Leidner will make mistakes. Predict Iowa has 5 turnovers.

Iowa - 49
min - 10

Kinnick Stadium will be electric that's for damn sure. As for the game IMO it will be much tighter than everyone is predicting. Leidner has looked much better these last couple games especially, but I don't see that being enough. Iowa wins a close game with a late crowd erupting KING pick 6 to seal the deal.. I think close only because everyone and their mothers are picking a blowout.

Go Hawks!

Iowa 37
Minn 23

Local scribblers maybe, but the ESPN guys are all picking close: http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/126852/big-ten-week-11-game-picks-all-eyes-on-iowa

Therefore,

Iowa 61
Goofers 3

Minnesota comes into the game tonight allowing 24.4 points per game while iowa just 16.6. Minnesota is horrible in the rush at 101st in the nation. Iowa is 8th in the nation in rush defense which means that Minny is going to have to throw, not unlike what we saw last week at indy.

King breaks the record tonight with two interceptions, one possibly a pick 6.

Iowa 32-17

Go Hawks!

Iowa 37
Minn 23

You win. Nobody saw that defensive breakdown coming, but you predicted the highest point total for Minny.

Latest posts