Iowa/PSU match by match results thread

Molinaro is taking advantage of Mark weighing in at 41...not a good first but this is still one we can get. Down 2-0....

That really hurts. DSJ can't give up a major there. And can't be a sore loser either. Other than Friday, he's really struggling this year so far.

Don't like that... PSU just worked 2 of our better wrestlers there. Those guys gotta be tougher like the first 3 guys were.

Taylor was very good, final of 12-3. Taylor was jacked and pumping his fists to the crowd after, Ironside loves that.

So Hawks trail 12-7

Huge match here... if Janssen wins like he should... it's going to get really interesting. 174 they are heavily favored but we'll see what Ethen can do. Gambrall should get 184 unless he wrestles like he sometimes does... and then I think the last 2 are tossups... I don't care what Wade is ranked... Rasing should have beaten Zabriskie twice last year. I like our chances if Janssen gets this... if he doesn't, it's going to be tough.

Huge match here... if Janssen wins like he should... it's going to get really interesting. 174 they are heavily favored but we'll see what Ethen can do. Gambrall should get 184 unless he wrestles like he sometimes does... and then I think the last 2 are tossups... I don't care what Wade is ranked... Rasing should have beaten Zabriskie twice last year. I like our chances if Janssen gets this... if he doesn't, it's going to be tough.

+1. This is big.

Disappointing to hear DSJ with a little push after the hand shake.

True... and Ballweg held off a major. DSJ has to do better though.

off topic - how stupid are PSUs singlets? Nice white "belt" across the middle.

Latest posts