Iowa Players Get Off Twitter

So they got off Twitter to get away from outside noise because it was a distraction? Irony of that it is there would be no outside noise if this program under Fran didn't have constant late season collapses. Don't give the fans ammo for it. They probably should not listen to sports radio, watch sports programing, get online, or go out in public either then.

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't even sound like an official thing. Also sounds like Luka isn't one of the players that pays much attention to social media.

I can get negative on here, and honestly I hope that the players have never read anything negative that I have posted. I mean honestly I would never say anything mean or negative to them in person, as overall I enjoy watching Iowa athletics, and college athletics so much. Sometimes I just get frustrated and come to vent on this site. I have never tweeted at a player (positive or negative) and I'm not sure why people do that. When I vent I want to vent with fellow fans, not try to crush the spirit and soul of a college athlete.

Latest posts