Iowa @ Penn St Official Game Thread

Ok someone finally has worked with CMac on his release. He's got more finger tips and more follow thru and the arch is correct. My only question is why has it taken this long?

Yeah, Connor gets an ounce of redemption with me. But not much. Still think he needs 10 minutes or less a game. For the most part I’ve always wanted him to shoot if they leave him open, but I must admit, I’ve mostly wanted him benched this season. With no post presence, his value is almost nothing to this team. Unless…. He can can step up and play like a SR. like he did that half.

Just started watching the game and am at the 1O:19 mark in the first half

Looks like we are crawling back in

I did see Connor make that delicious three

Give him the rock

Yeah, Connor gets an ounce of redemption with me. But not much. Still think he needs 10 minutes or less a game. For the most part I’ve always wanted him to shoot if they leave him open, but I must admit, I’ve mostly wanted him benched this season. With no post presence, his value is almost nothing to this team. Unless…. He can can step up and play like a SR. like he did that half.
If you could have Connor, JBo, or Catlin Clark's services right now....... ;)

What a bonus it would be to be able to rely on Sandfort

That three was Sweet, Jack

Like the fight in the Lads

When they iron the early wrinkles out, we are going to be very difficult to beat