Iowa & Paradise Jam - Webcast

Just an FYI. The individual game costs $8 but a pass for the entire event costs only $3.99. And with the prospect of Iowa playing all 3 games only available on webcast, it's especially wise to buy the whole pass.

Just an FYI. The individual game costs $8 but a pass for the entire event costs only $3.99. And with the prospect of Iowa playing all 3 games only available on webcast, it's especially wise to buy the whole pass.

yes, it is highly likely that Iowa fans will be able to catch all three Iowa jam games for a total of 3.99. Not bad...I think I will go for it.

Back when Drake was on their big run PalJoyes in DeMo use to show their webcasts on a large screen.

Anyone know if there is a place in DeMo that can do this for the Iowa games? I would definitely go there if so.

Then again $3.99 for the whole turny. I can plug my laptop into my tv. If anyone in DeMo wants to watch the friday night game let me know.

Back when Drake was on their big run PalJoyes in DeMo use to show their webcasts on a large screen.

Anyone know if there is a place in DeMo that can do this for the Iowa games? I would definitely go there if so.

Then again $3.99 for the whole turny. I can plug my laptop into my tv. If anyone in DeMo wants to watch the friday night game let me know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8]YouTube - Bro Rape: A Newsline Investigative Report[/ame]

The link on hawkeyesports.com...

$8 per game. I haven't paid that much for a ticket to the game in the last couple years!

Regardless, why wouldn't someone pickup this game coverage??? If you can stream the game online, why not broadcast it for some good advertising...?

says that the game can be viewed for $3.99. $8 is ridiculous and I will not be purchasing that with no guarantee of how good the livestream will be. Attempted to watch too many events online where the stream sucks and there's no way to get your money back. For $3.99 I'm willing to give it a chance.

Just bought my 3.99 pass for the whole tournament. Just letting others know that the stream quality seems to be pretty decent. Definitely worth 3.99 for the whole tournament, imo.

FYI, Old Dominion just beat St. Peters 60-52.

Just bought my 3.99 pass for the whole tournament. Just letting others know that the stream quality seems to be pretty decent. Definitely worth 3.99 for the whole tournament, imo.

Just hope my crappy Qwest DSL keeps the video stream going. Looking forward to the game tonight.

Thanks, I was wondering about the quality of picture. Gonna buy it now on your reccommendation.

I'm watching the Seton Hall-Alabama game and it's quite an interesting set up on this webcast. They have live video and graphics and even replay of the game, but the audio is the Seton Hall radio broadcast. I wonder if they will have the Iowa radio team for the Xavier game?

Also, I agree that the video quality is very solid. Even with my subpar Internet I have not had one issue with the video.

I'm watching the Seton Hall-Alabama game and it's quite an interesting set up on this webcast. They have live video and graphics and even replay of the game, but the audio is the Seton Hall radio broadcast. I wonder if they will have the Iowa radio team for the Xavier game?

Also, I agree that the video quality is very solid. Even with my subpar Internet I have not had one issue with the video.

My guess is Xavier since they are the home team. Seton Hall is the home team also.

I wasn't going to pay to watch the game but after hearing the shaky start Xavier has had, it looks like we may have a shot so I decided why not. Go Hawks!

Video is fine, but the audio has an annoying buzz. It's happened in both games so I assume it's just the way it is and not a glitch. Still nothing to complain about, during the commercial breaks you can hear audio for the ads but the video is still the court. I even just heard a guy talking to the announcer during the break talking about what highlights they are gonna show, so maybe we'll hear them say something they shouldn't..;)

Solid webcast. Good picture, xavier radio guys were kind of interesting,and the ads had hot women in bikinis.

Bad news? Hawks lost.
Good news? More bikinis tomorrow after the Iowa-OSU game,and then again on monday.
Wouldn't it be nice to beat OSU and Bama on the same day?

Latest posts