Iowa & Paradise Jam - Webcast

TecmoSuperHawk

I emailed b2 networks, who offered the webcast for the 2009 Paradise Jam, and they will be offering webcasts for the 2010 tourney as well. The Iowa-Xavier game is a 7:30pm Iowa time tip and will be available for a nominal fee.

They don't have all the details yet, but when they do it should be posted to their website:

America One

Will do. And for those that didn't know. Xavier lost to Division II Bellarmine University in an exhibition the other day, 63-61.

call me crazy- hell, ill call myself crazy- but we could win this tournament.

we could also go 0-3

Is it not televised?

The first round I don't think is, the semi's and final might be on one of the 12 million Fox stations but I'm not really sure. And I'm almost 100% certain that none of the consolation games would be, the 7th, 5th and 3rd place games.

First round games are webcast only. If you win the 1st round, 2nd round is on FCS (Fox College Sports). 3rd place game and Final are on FSN.

Not sure if the loser bracket games are on webcast for sure, but I think so.

$8 per game. I haven't paid that much for a ticket to the game in the last couple years!

Regardless, why wouldn't someone pickup this game coverage??? If you can stream the game online, why not broadcast it for some good advertising...?

This is just the contract the tourney has. Fox Sports has it and they offer it on FCS but only the semi's and consolation and final. They use their broadband wing (FCS Broadband) which somehow b2 Networks or America One or whatever they want to call themselves is associated with.

All the Paradise Jam games are out on the website now. They will show all games not on TV via the webcast. So basically it goes like this. Iowa vs. Xavier will be online only. If they win, game 2 will be vs. Seton Hall or Alabama and on FCS. Then win or lose, the 3rd game will be on FSN. If they lose to Xavier all remaining games will be webcast only.

This was several pages down.. Just bumping this thread since the PJ is up next. Anybody have any updated info on TV or Streaming?

Anyway we can sticky this thread in the BBall forums, at least until after the tournament is over, so it will be easy to find?

Yeah that's what I was wondering it too, that would be nice if we didn't have to pay for this. Has anyone used this before?

Ouch! Hope we can count that as a win. Any scouting on the Alabama or Seton Hall??

Coach touched base on most of the teams on the post-game radio interview last night. This is from memory so I apologize in advance if I got something wrong:

- St. Peter's - most people are probably sleeping on b/c they know the least about. Start 5 seniors (eek) and are picked to finish 2nd or 3rd in Siena's league. Coach knows this team well.

- Xavier - Lost in 2OT to K-State in Sweet 16 last year. 1 player left for NBA and 2 projected starters are injured.

- Long Beach St - ? They are traveling the furthest.

- Alabama - Athletic team that is looking to take a major step forward this season.

- Old Dominion - Tough team. Lost to Baylor in 2nd rd of NCAAs last year.

- Seton Hall - Returns almost all their starters and has some good athletes. Their 1st year HC used to coach in the same league as Fran (Iona) so he knows about that style/tendencies.

- Clemson - 1st year HC. Lost in the 1st rd of NCAAs last year.

I forgot Seton Hall has Jeremy Hazell? - - if you saw any Big East games last year you know he put up a lot of points against some good teams. The kid can score the ball - if he gets hot then watch out.