Iowa offers Thaddeus Hall

He posted this on Twitter to Trey today:

"@THALL1_: @Dat_boy_TD me 'n you in the backcourt that's scary"

Trey may be our best recruiter.

I thought Fran was a great recruiter prior to this year, but now that the coaching staff has developed their relationships they are really taking off. He looks like a great player. It will be fun to see who they bring in next year.

Fran has consistently gone after transfers. Cartwright, Hubbard, Uthoff, Dickerson, Atwood.

I think it is funny that Rhoads is now copying Fred and bringing in about 5 criminals each year. The funny thing about it is, Rhoads is doing it cause in year 6 his program is in the same shape that McD. left the BB program and forced Fred to go the transfer route.

It's been about 15 years since we were big brother on the hardwood.

That is true but it is our own doing starting with the way Mr. Davis was dumped. If Bowlsby would have had a better succession plan to announce Mr. Davis had 2 more years and he was retiring, and also announce there would be a nationwide search for a top coach to match Lute and Mr. Davis, and follow through with that plan we may have got better than Alford.

And then when Alford crapped out Barta went with the hot pick in Lick but I also think that was to spend less money. Iowa should not have to spend less money in hiring a Bball coach.

Iowa has had a lot of really really good bball coaches in 50s-70 when Miller left, from Lute and Mr. Davis, and I think now Fran. Alford wasnt a good fit but he did well before and after Iowa.

Why should Iowa be a stepping stone head coaching job?

Fran has consistently gone after transfers. Cartwright, Hubbard, Uthoff, Dickerson, Atwood.

I think it is funny that Rhoads is now copying Fred and bringing in about 5 transfers each year. The funny thing about it is, Rhoads is doing it cause in year 6 his program is in the same shape that McD. left the BB program and forced Fred to go the transfer route.
Who is this 'Rhoads' and why should I care?

Can we have a legitimate post about a player without a Cyclone troll rivalry taking over 3/4 of the posts?

He asked for more Iowa followers on Twitter. No fans hit up Willie Atwood like Hawk fans, may just be looking for some attention but a good sign either way.

Outside of Nader's recent DUI, how many got in trouble here?

risky but it's worked for Fred. Cute that Fran has to bring in transfers now!
Seriously hows this Fhead not banned? Ur an idiot. Its an epedemic remember
Ur a joke just like ur entire athletic dept running their mouths about Iowa
Please get a life

Yeah but not for the reason you want to believe.

What I believe is irrelevant, the precedent has been established many years ago. Isu is not the primary team in the state. The isu fans have a little brother mentality that ensures it will not change.

Don't give me that crap. Under no objective measure have we had the better program since Mr. Davis left.

I think he was saying you shouldn't use the term "we" regarding the Iowa Hawkeyes. Maybe he thinks you are more Clone than Hawkeye. He may be right.

I think he was saying you shouldn't use the term "we" regarding the Iowa Hawkeyes. Maybe he thinks you are more Clone than Hawkeye. He may be right.

I'm fully aware. And that's ********.

It doesn't take wearing red and gold glasses to see that ISU has been the stronger basketball program over the last 15 years. More conference championships, just as many conference tourney championships, more NCAA tourney appearances, one Sweet Sixteen and one Elite Eight finish, plus a couple more first round wins. Even in our best year during that time, we lost to ISU. Meanwhile, we've had one tournament win in four trips with no conference championships.

I'm fully aware. And that's ********.

It doesn't take wearing red and gold glasses to see that ISU has been the stronger basketball program over the last 15 years. More conference championships, just as many conference tourney championships, more NCAA tourney appearances, one Sweet Sixteen and one Elite Eight finish, plus a couple more first round wins. Even in our best year during that time, we lost to ISU. Meanwhile, we've had one tournament win in four trips with no conference championships.

Hawkeye Nation loves you : ), that is all...

Isn't there a separate forum for all the ISU stuff? It would be nice if threads could stay on topic instead of becoming ******* matches.

It has become the same way on all the Hawkeye forums. These clones are like cockroaches. They just keep multiplying and infecting every post.

Latest posts