Iowa offers Thaddeus Hall

glidinghawk

according to a tweet from Brad Winton...

Brad Winton‏@JucoRecruiting·5h
Thaddeus Hall (6'5/2015) of Jones County JC has picked up offers from Baylor, S. Carolina, Texas, TX Tech, Wichita St, WVU, Iowa, Miami,Iona

"We recruit and develop high schoolers"

So around 4:45 PM on a nice Saturday afternoon you are ISU trolling over on hawkeye nation website. I came in from working outside, watched the last 10 minutes of hawks-blues game 2 period 3, just now got on hawkeye nation for a quick peek.

Time to go back outside.

Well we don't recruit transfers will all kinds of problems and been kicked of other team because of them

Outside of Nader's recent DUI, how many got in trouble here?

risky but it's worked for Fred. Cute that Fran has to bring in transfers now!

So around 4:45 PM on a nice Saturday afternoon you are ISU trolling over on hawkeye nation website. I came in from working outside, watched the last 10 minutes of hawks-blues game 2 period 3, just now got on hawkeye nation for a quick peek.

Time to go back outside.

always following big brother around the house. never changes

Outside of Nader's recent DUI, how many got in trouble here?

risky but it's worked for Fred. Cute that Fran has to bring in transfers now!

how many guys - - non high school seniors - - has Fran signed since he's been to Iowa? 2?

Of those guys, how many were kicked off their teams?

Point, you missed it. Fran obviously has noticed teams are having success with transfers. Just admit it.

Since when has he not gone after transfers at all? The fact you're acting like it's a new thing is just stupid. Which considering the source isn't surprising, but if you're suggesting he's building the program around them you're also delusional. You probably believe he's changing strategies when in fact he's been open to the idea of a transfer all along. He just doesn't want to have to build the program around them.

Point, you missed it. Fran obviously has noticed teams are having success with transfers. Just admit it.

sweet 16 baby. love it. the national championship was yours to have. oh, the bitter taste of it all....

you clownz act like you are the only ones who know how to play basketball. and no, i didn't miss the point, i think you are.

Fran has consistently gone after transfers. Cartwright, Hubbard, Uthoff, Dickerson, Atwood.

I think it is funny that Rhoads is now copying Fred and bringing in about 5 transfers each year. The funny thing about it is, Rhoads is doing it cause in year 6 his program is in the same shape that McD. left the BB program and forced Fred to go the transfer route.

big time scorer from brooklyn who signed with south carolina out of high school, but didn't qualify.

did time at a joke of a school in my former home town, then mississippi juco

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/06/s...ime-but-first-a-stop-in-mississippi.html?_r=0

nice hs highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLsYb6Lxkms

cocky scorer could step right in at the 2-3 spots
What's becoming the prototypical Fran recruit: a long, athletic, shooter with a great handle. Nice that he comes from NY like TD. He might like to play alongside another NY kid.

He posted this on Twitter to Trey today:

"@THALL1_: @Dat_boy_TD me 'n you in the backcourt that's scary"

Trey may be our best recruiter.

Latest posts