***Iowa @ NW Game thread***

Throw it in the air at the endzone. The wind will hold it up so just let someone go catch it.

No timeouts and we throw a ******* pass in the middle of the field for what would have been a 4 yard gain. Nice

Don't question the genius that is Ken O'Keefe.

Ferentz looks like he's given up on the sideline.

Hey, throw it deep to one of your NFL receivers, genius!

What a horrible, horrible coaching job this season.

Yep.

Here's the thing that bugs me about KF. The Hawkeyes, in recent history (since Ferentz arrived), have a pretty awful record in games that they "shoulda" won. The only constant, outside of the fact that the team is from Iowa City and they are called the Hawkeyes is KF.

I can't deny that his record in "coulda" games is pretty good. And better than average in "shouldnt have" won games.

I'm not going to blame this game on the defense either. The offense sure knows how to take their foot off the gas anytime they have a lead in the second half. That's for sure.

and now we get to watch a bunch of flabby purple-clad dork virgins rush the field
nice

I know it was 4th and 16, but WTF was that throwing it to the endzone? I'm sorry but KOK needs to go, 35 god damn points against NW and Indiana is horrible.

I won't say anything about the players. They don't get paid for what they do.

However, the formula for the coaching staff:

Big Bowl Win + High Expectations + Big Pay Raise for Coaching Staff = Disappointing Season

So.....what's Ferentz' combined record against Penn State and Michigan compared to Northwestern and Iowa State?
Good thing we didn't have to play Illinois or Purdue this year.

I'm also now pretty worried about that Minnesota team. At 0-5 in the Big 10, they're a real threat to us.

Latest posts