IOWA-Northwestern comes back to reality game thread.

A bit harsh. Frosh kicker, has made a number of kicks that have helped us get to 6-0.

Yes, he needs to regain some confidence.

Remember, if he doesn't make some really big 40+ yard kicks...we have a couple losses.
Maybe so, heat of the moment post right after he missed the FG before the half. But you have to admit, he's missed some really easy kicks in the past two games. I fear that it may cost us this game.

People should quit making excuses for poor play. Should we stop keeping score and just enjoy the game? You can be called out for not doing your job. Koehn needs to focus and nail anything else today. Now, the rest of the team needs to pick him up. Use Wadley's speed as it is obvious NW can't contain his burst of speed. Be patient with the run....hit the TE's.....put the Rudock shackles on CJB......and hope the defense doesn't sit back passive the entire second half.

Maybe so, heat of the moment post right after he missed the FG before the half. But you have to admit, he's missed some really easy kicks in the past two games. I fear that it may cost us this game.

It may cost us. And the missed xps are very weird, that's gotta be mental or holds or something, can't have that for sure.

As far as FGs though, isn't he like 9-11 on the season, maybe 8-11. Not bad.

Hell make up for it in the 2nd, and make 3 xps.... :cool:

don't apologize....its not harsh at all. Apologize? BS!!!!! He needs to make the kicks. This isn't the California Penal League or the Hugs and Kisses Daycare team......make the damn kicks. This is big time football. You won a game with a great kick. Nice. Nice. Now do your job...you aren't a hero for hitting a 34 yard fg...you are doing your job. Ever seen the movie Full Medal Jacket? Think a few members of the defense might invest in soap and pillowcases if we lose?

How about a nice long drive and a healthy serving of A&W culminating in a Hawkeye TD. Would that be so wrong?

Latest posts