Iowa Nike Pro Combat Gear

I'd like to see throwbacks vs isu, and combats on the night games (usually PSU). Night game, ABC broadcast, big opponent, Herky fist pumping, combat unis! That's a recipe for success, folks.

I'd love to see black jerseys with yellow wings on the shoulders, I think this would be a good look.
I_know_what_you_are_Youre_a_fail_troll-s590x775-106384.jpg

I would even take the throwbacks from Stanzi's senior season. I thought those were awesome but the throwbacks for this year seriously blow.

I have only heard a few people say they think the throwbacks this year are ugly. Those few won't be at the games this year anyways. When the whole team comes running out with them on they will look great. Plus, they have the uniform with the pants up at scheels, looks great.

Dude, they look like hell.

I have only heard a few people say they think the throwbacks this year are ugly. Those few won't be at the games this year anyways. When the whole team comes running out with them on they will look great. Plus, they have the uniform with the pants up at scheels, looks great.

So you are saying that the only people that dont like them are people who dont have tickets?

07-20-2012 01:02 PMISUhawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeHypnosis
So you are saying that the only people that dont like them are people who dont have tickets?

No just sayin the few people I've talked that don't like them are not big fans. There will definitely be people there that don't like them.

I consider myself a diehard fan, but those throwback jerseys are butt freaking ugly. They are almost as bad as those navy blue and yellow throwbacks the packers have tried to wear.

If they are going to do them I'd like to see them in all white like Oregon's with the black tiger hawk on the helmet.

What??? Did I miss one of their 1,290 crappy combos??? :eek: I will now go create your masterpiece, with black belt, socks and numbers on the PS though...brb!

Agree but to a point it has become a recruiting tool. All black combat would be cool for a high profile night game I do admit.

I think the combat uniform as a "recruiting tool" is overrated. I think a whole lot more kids go to Oregon because they now win, than because of their colors or jerseys. I think this idea gets said over and over by ESPN guys and people in the media until people start to believe it. I think the idea of uniforms pulling in great recruits is a media myth.

Randy Peterson ‏@RandyPete
Hyde confirms Iowa will wear combat uniforms in one game.
Retweeted by PlannedSickDays

Nice!!

marcmorehouse ‏@marcmorehouse
I believe Nike Pro Combat for Purdue. Recognizing the military in some form. Camo, maybe?

I'll be at this game so I hope it's the one they choose.

marcmorehouse ‏@marcmorehouse
I believe Nike Pro Combat for Purdue. Recognizing the military in some form. Camo, maybe?

I'll be at this game so I hope it's the one they choose.

I am hearing all silver for the Purdue game. Thats the rumor I am hearing. Not sure how I feel.

Latest posts