• Nebraska, by 5 or less

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Nebraska, by 5 or more

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

Ian Pike Hammer

unless I miss my guess, I'm gonna say at least 65-70% will predict a loss. Hope I'm wrong.

If Iowa hopes to avoid an 11 seed first four game, they'd better win today. Simply no option. Get heads out of arse.

I heard that Fran is bringing in a motivational speaker to chat about what it takes to win on the road. I think the lads bring their angry, brassy ones to Lincoln and a beat down.

8bZs.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-9_10-24-0.gif
    upload_2019-3-9_10-24-0.gif
    160 KB · Views: 1
Shots have to starting falling again. Moss and Garza can find their way 80 points isn't farfetched.

Trj= a true statement, they got to fall sometime. I may get crucified for this, but I believe 3 of Neb. starters are better than all 5 of ours!

I made the easiest $200 of my life betting on Wisconsin the other day. I'm only slightly less confident in Nebraska, but still putting down $100 on them to win. Iowa has given up and don't even look like they give a shit. It's pathetic.

I made the easiest $200 of my life betting on Wisconsin the other day. I'm only slightly less confident in Nebraska, but still putting down $100 on them to win. Iowa has given up and don't even look like they give a shit. It's pathetic.
So that's why you get so worked up during games...