• Iowa, by 5 or more

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Nebraska, by 5 or less

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Nebraska, by 5 or more

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nebraska has been bad so OF COURSE it’s time for them to go King Kong on Iowa.

It's time for Iowa (not Fran) to go . . .

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The combined percentages are saying 75 percent expect an Iowa loss. Not a lot of faith any more.

had to have much after the last 5 games. I would rather not go to the NCAA than go and get blown out by St. Mary's school for the deaf and dumb

unless I miss my guess, I'm gonna say at least 65-70% will predict a loss. Hope I'm wrong.
I say a close win, but can you blame folks after the Wisconsin game. I live by the Wisconsin border and I hate seeing Wisconsinites after a bitter loss. They do love to rub it in. They don't even consider us a rival anymore, I HATE IT!

I say a close win, but can you blame folks after the Wisconsin game. I live by the Wisconsin border and I hate seeing Wisconsinites after a bitter loss. They do love to rub it in. They don't even consider us a rival anymore, I HATE IT!

If we do lose, what you will be feeling is the tournament bid slipping away

It just baffles me on how the offense is completely gone. Not 1 or 2 players but the entire team forgot how to shoot and rebound....sure as hell hope they kick this trend when it matters....

It just baffles me on how the offense is completely gone. Not 1 or 2 players but the entire team forgot how to shoot and rebound....sure as hell hope they kick this trend when it matters....

I'm right there with ya! It matters now, we need momentum now, going into the NCAA, if we make it. 2 more losses might just kick us out

I chalk it up to opponents recognizing mid-way through the season Iowa is a two-dimension team: Bohannon and Cook. Bottle them up and Iowa doesn’t have third or fourth options.

And this team gets rattled easy.

It baffles me how some people think this team can lose the next two games and still make the dance. Go 0-2 and you’re talking NIT time.

Hopefully, this team finished the season 22.9, but I doubt it. I'm still impressed with the huge turn-around from last year. The kids worked their butt off this year. I hope the Baer will have a last great regular season game. Thank you, Baer, and may you have a successful life.
giphy.gif

It baffles me how some people think this team can lose the next two games and still make the dance. Go 0-2 and you’re talking NIT time.
It baffles me that while most experts have Iowa on 7/8 line and have metrics of 11 Q1/Q2 Wins and 4 Q1 Wins — a couple of games better than everyone below them and even a game or two better than teams a line or two ahead of them — Hawk naysayers say, no, Hawks are NIT.

Palm and SBNation to name two.
Iowa is a lock.

The problem with you guys is that you have to replace Iowa with somebody. There are still 68 teams invited — not 67.

Who you going to replace Iowa with?
Lipscomb?

Today we are going to find out if it's typical Fran end of season swoon OR we are going to find out how truly inept his assistant coaches are because the look the last 2 games wasn't even basketball. Fran from one fan to you...good selfish move to say something incredibly STUPID and get booted for 2 games when your team NEEDS to be banging on all cylinders. Good job Gary give Fran another extension! CAn't wait to play the first four game again when we should be looking at a 4 to 6 seed. Nice job buddy.

Waiting for HuckFinn to chime in and lose his tacos over my post.

Fran has a .566 winning percentage in his most recent 5 seasons in final 8 games of each season. This means his last 8 games each season is worse than his career record overall and at IOWA. Interestingly, his Big Ten record since he's been at Iowa is .488...as if I didn't think it could get worse. It's appallingly (if that's a word) terrible!! To quote Biff "Hello McFly....."