Iowa @ MSU Game Thread

Missing the boat big time! MSU doesn't have any bigs so why aren't we using our experienced player that has the height over all of them??

Clark with a very stupid foul. STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!! With the Hawks up 82-79 with 5 seconds left and the ball. Dumbest thing I've seen!

I don’t think we know what happened. Trying to read lips Coach was saying she is clearing space. If it was an intentional elbow, it was stupid!

This officiating crew should be reprimanded for the terrible officiating and the worst intentional foul call ever made. Perhaps the worst call in big basketball history.

Hawkeyes overcome the terrible officiating and win 84-81 in overtime!!! Iowa shot 10 of 11 from the free throw line during overtime. Huge free throws by Molly Davis and key defensive plays to close out the game.

I don’t think we know what happened. Trying to read lips Coach was saying she is clearing space. If it was an intentional elbow, it was stupid!
They were hanging onto Clark all game and at 1 point the grabbed by her arm and swung her to the floor and it a no call. Clark just needs to stop retaliating. Just keep playing. Needs to quit falling down on every lay up and stay on her feet. Clark definately hit her in the face.

If you rewatch the play, msu grabbed Clark and she simply pulled away. If anything it should have been a foul on msu. Coach Bluder needs to file a complaint against this officiating crew. Players can't be allowed to grab like that.

Iowa leaders today:

Clark 26 points 9 rebounds and 11 assists in national player of the year level performance.

Monika Czinano with a perfect 11/11 from the field for 22 points in 22 minutes. She was unstoppable.

Kate Martin with 9 points and 4 assists.

Hannah Stuelke with 7 points and 9 rebounds.

If you rewatch the play, msu grabbed Clark and she simply pulled away. If anything it should have been a foul on msu. Coach Bluder needs to file a complaint against this officiating crew. Players can't be allowed to grab like that.
I watched it, she purposely hit the girl. Right call...

Latest posts