Iowa-Minny prediction thread

Comparing scores, Minny beat Purdue by 1 at home, and PU is turrible. Minny lost to Illannoy, and Illannoy is turrible, Minny beat NW by 7 and we killed NW. They haven't beaten anyone of substance yet. Cobb's had a lot of yards, but those were in 4 games and they were against turrible defenses.

Iowa had an incredibly impressive outing on both sides of the ball and seem to have figured it out.

Because of the above, I predict

Minn 27 Iowa 24, because I've watched Iowa blow games like this one for too long.

So true!! Minnesotas only two home conf wins in 2010 and 2011 were Iowa. Remember this team lost at home to ISU.

The more physical team with fewer mistakes, penalties, and turnovers will win.

I guess this true for most games but an early lead and winning turnover battle will be huge.

Oline and Dline....gotta go primal.

Cold and wind will limit both teams. Passing will be difficult. Iowa 13 Minny 10.

And I love how some point out how Kill beat Iowa in 2011....he was not their coach in 2010.
KF and Iowa kicked Kills butt the last two seasons, but guess that does not count. Kill is 1-2 vs Iowa...not exactly dominating.

So here's some trivia for you: in that one Jerry Kill win, which coach managed to lose the game with the VASTLY superior team, including a 250+ yard rusher?

Also, which of the two coaches has a better career winning percentage, and fewer overall career losses, even though he's been a head coach for 5 more years?

Hawks are gonna roll. They're still sore about that Maryland fiasco and want to get on the field again and beat somebody up.

Iowa 42
sota 10

So here's some trivia for you: in that one Jerry Kill win, which coach managed to lose the game with the VASTLY superior team, including a 250+ yard rusher?

Also, which of the two coaches has a better career winning percentage, and fewer overall career losses, even though he's been a head coach for 5 more years?

I was at that 2010 game up there. I have never been so embarrassed. To me, those two losses in 2010 and 2011 are THE WORST of KF's career. Them Goph teams were BAD.

I was at that 2010 game up there. I have never been so embarrassed. To me, those two losses in 2010 and 2011 are THE WORST of KF's career. Them Goph teams were BAD.

You've seen a few of those Iowa State games too right? Like this year. I know we are grabbing in a sack full of crap, but it would be tough to put a WORST on anything without including some of the Cyclone Superbowl victories.

Latest posts