IOWA- Minny game thread

I'm not a huge fan of ticky-tacky elbow flagrants, but we could really use it right now.

Eliason is one of the more underrated annoying players. He's never talked about here like a Sheehey/Trice/etc., but I've never been able to stand him.

Eliason is one of the more underrated annoying players. He's never talked about here like a Sheehey/Trice/etc., but I've never been able to stand him.

He's awful. He has stupid, annoying, white guy overreaction face to every call that goes against him.

I do laugh at those predicting 7-1 or 6-2 finish. All I wanted was 4-4.
Losing to a bad MN team at home wasn't one of the L's.

agreed, 5-3 finish ain't bad, this bad minny team was 1/10 second away last time.

No game is a gimme in the B1G. Not one.

Nice to know the refs won't let the game get away from them by penalizing the team that's not playing aggressive.

Whites had a rough game. If he would have just passed it to Uthoff wide open in the corner instead of putting it on the deck.

That's it. One too many lost opportunities ... chance to lead, turnover, they score.

Game over.

Minny wins by 8.

Nice to know that Fran fights for his players in the media but during games he just drops his pants and bends over.

Welp, this is why nobody gets exited about Iowa basketball, this is what you call a bad loss....ugh what a pathetic performance.

The look of disgust on Fran's face and quick turn to send Jok to the scorer's table after JO passed that shot up pretty much says it all. Shoot the ******* ball.

Big deal ... Fran will get his Oges hard on by 16 minutes at Northwestern.:rolleyes:

Latest posts