IOWA- Minny game thread

I like Mike, but that was a bad decision by him. Needed to kick....

Yep. That was a Freshman type play from a seasoned Junior. I've stuck up for Gesell, but that should qualify as one of the dumbest plays from Iowa this year. And there have been many to choose from.

Horrible loss.

BOOOOO That was pathetic. I don't ever want to hear the bs about an easy schedule. The talking heads should just STFU

Iowa basketball and football teams both have a nasty habit of not taking care of business when they supposedly have an "easy" schedule.

Has anything good ever happened when MG tries to finish at the rim??!!! How can you be so dumb in that situation to think....I just can't believe that is the play we're getting g from a pg who has started almost 100 collegiate game.

Did Oglesby even ATTEMPT a shot this game? He passed up more open/half-open looks than White. Heck, Woody even looked like he might throw up a try attempt.

Typical Fran. Gets loose in the media, then takes a terrible February home loss.

At this point, if he can't get this team into the tournament (the real one, not the play-in game) with this remaining schedule, I'm done with him. Win games. Tonight was completely unacceptable.

This team thought they were good again. Absolutely pathetic how once they start getting respect, they **** it right down their ******* legs.

Did Oglesby even ATTEMPT a shot this game? He passed up more open/half-open looks than White. Heck, Woody even looked like he might throw up a try attempt.

No, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

This team thought they were good again. Absolutely pathetic how once they start getting respect, they **** it right down their ******* legs.

If they thought they were good why are they afraid to shoot open shots?

Way to many open shots passed up for a team that can't creat off the dribble or in the post.

Hawks lose when Gesell looses it in the lane. And again. Does this team ever learn from the mistakes they've made a half dozen times in other games. It's sad the girls team has more balls than the men's, and I'm using the term loosely, does.

The inconsistent play answers the question: no, they don't.

Well...no they don't answers both comments.

Iowa is a very average team. Tonight proves it. Couple of nice wins have to be offset by a total **** performance. Highs plus lows equals average.

Latest posts