Iowa Minny game thread

Iowa could easily be 6-3 in the Big Ten right now. Two games where they blew big leads. Sign of a young team.

Don't be such a debbie downer all the time. You'll live longer.

You could also argue we could be 1-8 if Wisky and Minne didn't combine for 7-51 3 point shooting against us.

It doesn't really matter but with the easy part of the schedule I figured there would be improvement at least but they're regressing.

I wouldn't say regressing...I would just say not improving anymore. Which is still upsetting. We will get there though, we see flashes.

can't block that White is mad in your face slam. but missing ft's is going to hurt, and we need someone to step up and try to make a 3 as minny got back into the game and is maintaining the lead with 3's

It seems like the same old story as every other loss. We keep it close for a while, and then once we get down by 5-6 points the other team's lead just continues to grow. I really thought we would get win 12 tonight, but that's not going to happen. We've reached the point that we don't come back from. It's tough to go to the ISU game last night and watch them come back from like 12 or 14 down in the second half, and we can't even come back from 6 down. Super frustrating.

Latest posts