Iowa-Minnesota 2010 on btn now

It was you? Shiiiit....I thought it was me! I went to the 2010 and 2011 games. First (and second) time ever going to a iowa-MN game at Mn. Pretty sure I'm not going to do it again!

I'm pretty sure it was me. No worries, with my daughter on the way no road games are on the docket this year so we're all good.

if we lose to isu or Minn, and someone wants to start something, I really don't care, I would fight. my emotions get the best of me sometimes :)

Just another reason I am starting to hate the BTN. Yeah, it's bad enough that we embarrass ourselves against a lackey like Minnesota, but the BTN wants to make sure that everyone gets a chance to see it over again. At this point, I almost expect to see us lose on their "Iowa" days.

Just another reason I am starting to hate the BTN. Yeah, it's bad enough that we embarrass ourselves against a lackey like Minnesota, but the BTN wants to make sure that everyone gets a chance to see it over again. At this point, I almost expect to see us lose on their "Iowa" days.

Did they show this game replay on "Minnesota Day" on BTN? Because every team in the B1G gets it's "day", and during it, the BTN shows only good results for that team. Like, they don't show humiliating Iowa losses on Iowa Day.
Or at least, that's how I think it works?

I see our friends at the BTN decided to entertain us with two more Iowa losses today, one a last second loss to OSU and another a loss to Michigan that went back to '83. Both Kinnick losses. Great memories for Hawk fans.

I see our friends at the BTN decided to entertain us with two more Iowa losses today, one a last second loss to OSU and another a loss to Michigan that went back to '83. Both Kinnick losses. Great memories for Hawk fans.

Yeah....just got done watching the end of the Michigan.

#screwmichigan

The 1983 Michigan game was in Ann Arbor

The 1983 Michigan game was in Ann Arbor

true+story.jpg

Latest posts