Iowa-Minnesota 2010 on btn now

I'm not sure I watched the entire thing live as the 2010 loaded Iowa team had completely ****** the season down their legs already. they played like it too

I was at this game, bragging like a muthalover before the game began. joking with my friend, who was a Minnesota student, about how there were more Iowa kids in Minnesota's student section. I was quickly silenced, and embarrassed. figured the next year couldn't be as bad, I was quickly disproven again. I hate Minnesota now.

I need redemption against minnesota this year. its a home game, homecoming, and my 21st birthday weekend. my Minnesota friends are coming down and need to be put in their place.

I was at this game, bragging like a muthalover before the game began. joking with my friend, who was a Minnesota student, about how there were more Iowa kids in Minnesota's student section. I was quickly silenced, and embarrassed. figured the next year couldn't be as bad, I was quickly disproven again. I hate Minnesota now.

Same here. 5 rows up on the 20 behind the Iowa bench. Throughout the whole game, I kept saying to myself, "this isn't happening". Unfortunately it was. I remember leaving after Coker fumbled and as we were walking down the street they kept playing an oinking pig over the speakers. It was sickening. Unfortunately I experienced the same thing last year...

When you think about it you have to be very thankful for a coaching staff that can keep those kids in those really tough road games. Minnesota has just had too much talent to compete with. Hopefully Iowa can sneak one by Minnesota at home this year.

I need redemption against minnesota this year. its a home game, homecoming, and my 21st birthday weekend. my Minnesota friends are coming down and need to be put in their place.

Minnesota fans can NEVER be put on their place. The entire state is convinced they are all that and then some.

When you think about it you have to be very thankful for a coaching staff that can keep those kids in those really tough road games. Minnesota has just had too much talent to compete with. Hopefully Iowa can sneak one by Minnesota at home this year.

I see what you've been up to here lately.

Latest posts