Iowa-Michigan St 11am ESPN2

The only reason I'm glad this is an 11 am kick is because after the game I can get some good pictures in the ped mall for class. Otherwise, I despise early kicks.

It was first announced by University of Iowa. Then Mark Rudner of BTN, Mike Humes of ESPN, Scott Dochterman, Rob Howe. It's official, trust me.

In case you want a link.

Twitter

BigTenMarkTV Mark Rudner
#B1G Nov. 12 sked: Noon EST: NEB@PSU, #ESPN. MSU@IA, #ESPN2. OSU@PU, #BTN. Rice@NU, BTN. 3:30 EST: MICH@IL,L ABC (ESPN). WIS@MINN, BTN.

hmmm, ESPN would rather have Michigan @ Illinois on ESPN instead of MSU @ Iowa? Michigan must still be pulling in better ratings.

At home, I'd rather have an 11:00 start. On the road, I think we play better when it's later in the day.

I like 11am kicks because I don't have to wait all day for the Hawks to play.. I suppose it kind of sucks for tailgaters though as opposed to mid-afternoon or evening games.

I can understand ABC taking Neb/PSU over MSU/Iowa,but Mich/Ill? Crazy. Maybe it has something to do with the Illini needing to make an appearance on ABC?

I just wish the Neb/PSU game was the second game,as it should be a good one,and will impact the Legends more than Mich/Ill.

I swear if Iowa makes the Big Ten title game,they will move it to 11 oclock on Dec 3.
Can't have the nation seeing those boring Hawkeyes,I guess.

Can someone explain why Minnesota has had every single game at 2:30 pm with the exception of their night kickoff at 6:00 pm? I'm absolutely sick of the 11:00 am kicks. The University likes the 11am kicks though.

Latest posts