Iowa made 1st sentence of Pat Forde Column

And we got a shout out of sorts with regard to the Insight Bowl. Plenty of jabs there, I suppose...

Hard to argue with Forde's reasons for his prediction.

He should have added, "A senior leader on the team said Iowa 'lost its will to win'. Until we find out if Iowa regains the will you gotta go with the Tigers."

I love how he breaks down all the bowls and 1/2 the content of every game is who has the better Mascot and Uniforms. Always crucial in the outcome in football.

I love how he breaks down all the bowls and 1/2 the content of every game is who has the better Mascot and Uniforms. Always crucial in the outcome in football.

It's even worse that he has no taste in uniforms. He picks most of the modern trendy uniforms over great classics and rips apart Iowa, Alabama, Nebraska and Penn State. Even gave the edge to Miami's new unis over Notre Dame's. Maybe I'm inherently biased, but Iowa's unis are significantly better than those new Missouri ones.

our bowl game will come down to Iowa's OL and if it is back to 100% and if they had time to work together. Up to the MSU game, we are scoring 30+. After that game, teens. No coincidence with our OL losses in the MSU game.

Really makes me want to kick the crap outta his alma mater,Missouri,in the bowl game. Forde is a jerk.

So is this issue still confined to just Iowa? Or is it safe to say that more than just Iowa was watching this?

Considering Forde's hatred of all things Big Ten, and the simple fact that he's associated with ESPN, it's not surprising he paid attention to this. But if you go ask some guy down South who normally covers SEC football, and he probably wouldn't know more than DJK got arrested or something.

Everyone should probably send him a sternly worded email. That will surely help matters.

Consider that done!

Dear Mr. Forde,

I am here to write you a sternly worded email. I don't mean to offend you, but I think that you and your mother suck, just as much as those wimps from Missouri. If only your father backed out as quickly as Missouri backs out of playing a tough team we wouldn't have to read your garbage. I'm sure that if we put a typewriter in a room full of monkeys that they would come up with more logical conclusions than you did in your bowl predictions. I will admit that the amount of feces found on the predictions would likely be the same as monkeys do poop alot.

I mean this in all due respect, (which grants me the power to say whatever I want and you cannot get angry at me) that you suck and I hope you get herpes on your anus.

Your most loyal fan,

Mean Drunk R2D2