Iowa Loves Brandon Wegher

pacoyal

I love having Brandon being a Hawkeye. Hawkeyenation doesn't send out the love too much, but it has to be said. All Iowa fans love Brandon. Whatever is happening, I just hope Mr. Wegher knows that all Iowa fans are pulling for him and can't wait to see him doing what he does best on the field...scoring touchdowns and being part of a special season.

We can't wait to see you being part of the team again.

Wegher is a great kid and has the heart of a lion. I hope it all works out for him - I know the Iowa coaching staff will help him in any way they can

We love all of our Hawks!

Except players who are dumb and get kicked off the team
and
Jake....sorry.

Last edited:
I love having Brandon being a Hawkeye. Hawkeyenation doesn't send out the love too much, but it has to be said. All Iowa fans love Brandon. Whatever is happening, I just hope Mr. Wegher knows that all Iowa fans are pulling for him and can't wait to see him doing what he does best on the field...scoring touchdowns and being part of a special season.

A certain somebody on this board doesn't. He highly dislikes Brandon Wegher for some unknown reason. I for one have nothing but love for the kid and really hope to see him on the field this season.

Nothing but the best to BW. If he can return and does what he is great at, AWESOME. If life has dealt him something that has to take precedence over football, props to him for being a man and tending to the affairs of life, which are much more important than football.

Next man in; & when you think about it, we are much better off @ RB (even without the person whose name should not be spoken) this year compared to last.

Wow. I was just throwing support for BW. Why is that hard to do as an Iowa fan? You have to be kidding me that more Iowas fans aren't on board with BW.

That was the whole point of this thread. C'Mon. How come we can't rally around Wegher?

This is a great student/athlete I would love to see here for the next 3 years!!!!!

Why do you think Jon said no more Wegher threads? Isn't really rocket science.

I thought it was about people not throwing out non-fact things about his future. That isn't this thread.

Jon, please close this thread up as well.

Sorry, I was just trying to bring BW fans together for support.

CAAR, we all get it. You're upset that you're being told what you can and can't talk about on here. If it bothers you SOOO much, then just PM about it with anyone else who wants to do what they can't do on the forums.

But there is nothing wrong with someone simply stating their support for Wegher, whatever his troubles may be. Here's to hoping he overcomes whatever it is and can get back to doing something he loves: WEGHER-BOMBS!!!!!

CAAR, we all get it. You're upset that you're being told what you can and can't talk about on here. If it bothers you SOOO much, then just PM about it with anyone else who wants to do what they can't do on the forums.

But there is nothing wrong with someone simply stating their support for Wegher, whatever his troubles may be. Here's to hoping he overcomes whatever it is and can get back to doing something he loves: WEGHER-BOMBS!!!!!

I believe there was a segment about not saying the W***** Bomb thing anymore

Like most of the other replies in this thread, I too couldn't agree more

+1

Really hope to see BW on the field this year.